Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day and Menu

Low Carb Menu for 5-10-10

- Cheeseburger on an oopsie roll with onion and tomato
- Smoked turkey with colby, tomato and mayo on an oopsie
- A peanut butter cheesecake bite
- Cheeseburger on an oopsie roll with onion and tomato
- Cheesy spaghetti squash and broccoli casserole
- Zucchini coconut flax muffin

Menu on Mother's Day - I went off plan for brunch and honestly... by the time I got around to having dinner, I just ended up eating some low carb leftovers because I was totally over how sugar makes me feel. I am glad that I did go off my plan, actually... because it showed me that I can have a scheduled deviation for a holiday and it's okay... The world does not come to and end and neither does my plan!

I hope that all you mothers out there had a lovely day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment