- Three cups of cooked chicken, diced
- One head of cauliflower, grated with a cheese grater or food processor
- Five green onions, sliced
- Four teaspoons minced garlic
- One bag of frozen broccoli
- Half of a red or green pepper, diced (optional)
- One four ounce can of mushrooms
- Four tablespoons of butter and olive oil, each
- One cup heavy cream (8 oz)
- Two cups shredded cheddar (8 oz)
Grate cauliflower. Saute onions and garlic in the butter/olive oil in a large dutch oven and then add in the riced cauliflower, bell pepper, mushrooms and frozen broccoli. Cover and cook over medium heat, and stirring occasionally until tender.
Salt and pepper to taste and add heavy cream and cheddar cheese and cook until just melted.
Finally, add in cooked chicken and serve warm.