Monday, June 2, 2014

You will think you're cheating on your low carb menu!

Friday
- Two eggs with iceberg lettuce, mayo and two kinds of mustard
- Two cinnamon flax muffins with butter
- Some of the macaroon muffin batter (could not resist -- it's not my fault!)

Saturday
- Two eggs with iceberg lettuce, mayo and two kinds of mustard
- Two cinnamon flax muffins with butter
- Sugar free gelatin parfait

Sunday
- Low carb faux-meal* with angel coconut, heavy cream, sf caramel syrup and low carb sweetener
- More faux-meal made like above
- Sugar free orange jello
- Two eggs with lettuce, mayo & mustard

*I make my mix sans the brown sugar-y stuff and prepare 1/4 of the mix with 2/3 cup of boiling water.  If you are doing low carb and miss your oatmeal, your body will thank you for this yummy treat... and it's high fiber to boot!  I totally feel like I'm cheating with this yummy meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment