Sunday, September 22, 2019

Experience means experiment.

Messed up last night, pretty bad.  I woke up and for some reason, I use the habit-breaking excuse of being "so good" for so long, that I "deserved" it?  Not sure. 

In any event, live and learn, I suppose.  I heard that in some other language that I cannot recall, the word experience is synonymous with experiment.  Or, maybe experiment IS the word that we call experience. 

To be frank, I messed up.  The two protein shakes along with 10 oz (or a little less) of sharp cheddar cheese showed on the scale. 

Weigh in: 159.4. 

- 11 eggs
- Two French vanilla Atkins shakes
- 20 oz mushrooms
- One can of pumpkin with cinnamon, ez sweetz and pumkin pie spice
- 10 oz cheese
- Mustard, LC ketchup

I guess the whole point of going back to logging what I eat (which I had not been doing for quite some time) along with daily weigh-ins (which I have kept up with) is to investigate to determine what works with what does not. 

Onward and downward on the scale. 

In case you were wondering why my goal weight is 153....  Well, I'm 5'10" (almost) and that was the weight that I was at when I lost my mom about 15 months ago.  I gained some after that, was on too much progesterone which did not help with waking up hungry most nights.  I was doing well until I lost my Daisy dog a few months ago.  I got up to 175 lbs at one point and with seeing a new NP for my hormones and eating the right things at the right times, I've been able to get back to the 150ss. 


No comments:

Post a Comment