Thursday, April 12, 2012

Low carb menu

- Two sausage patties with three scrambled eggs
- Two sausage patties with three scrambled eggs
- Seven meatballs on a low carb sesame seed bun with mayo and honey mustard
- Five meatballs, plain
- Five scotcahroos

Weighed in at 205.0. A couple pounds up from last week... Not shocked at all because I had a huge deviation on Easter.... Candy, way too much at the Chinese buffet, donuts, movie theatre popcorn and just grossed myself out and felt terrible afterward. I have my physical tomorrow. I think I'm going to politely (yet assertively) tell them my weight instead of getting on their scale, which will only mess with my mind in a not-so-good way. I read that in a comment on another weight-loss blog and I think for me, it's a good idea. I'm not being in denial - I got on the scale and I know my weight and it needs to come back down. It's about eight pounds up from my lowest recorded weigh-in, which is unacceptable. Weight is just so easy to put on and so hard to take off, especially the smaller you get. I have found that since I allowed myself to go completely off-plan on Sunday, my cravings have been back and it sucks. However, I am grabbing the bull by the horns, which is the only way to tackle such an issue.

I started the Ripped in 30 again yesterday, only this time, I'm using five pound hand weights and doing the cardio in a way that is basically just walking in place because of my still~healing knee.

I am excited to see how my fasting blood work comes back tomorrow. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment