Sunday, September 15, 2013

The incredible edible...

- Four eggs
- Sausage quiche (added in a can of mushrooms as well)
- Four eggs

My fiance eats this quiche nearly every morning for breakfast.  I had a piece today and it's really good.  Takes a jiffy to make it and it is good for breakfasts.  We usually use the sausage from Aldi which is less than $2.50 per roll.  No wonder Linda gives it five stars!

Our Aldi now also carries heavy whipping cream year-round, which is awesome.  The pint-size containers are wonderfully handy.  I even made some regular whipped cream (for desserts) and froze the dollops on a piece of plastic wrap.While we love whipped cream, it's not exactly stable in the fridge, so this just makes life easier.  I love to eat low carb, but I don't love to spend all my time in the kitchen!

How to freeze heavy whipping cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment