Saturday, February 20, 2010

Low Carb BBQ Sauce: Perfect for Outdoor Grillin'

Day Five Low Carb Menu

- Cheesy spaghetti squash
- Hot pepper jack cheese burger with mayo, low carb ketchup, lettuce, tomato and onion on an oopsie roll
- Side salad with ranch dressing, cucumbers, tomatoes, cheese and onions
- Two BBQ pork sandwiches with onions, tomato and deluxe cheese on oopsies

WOW!!! This low carb bbq sauce recipe is unbelievable. I can't wait for grilled BBQ chicken now! Seriously, you have to try it out! I did not try it for the longest time because I was lacking one ingredient (liquid smoke). Seriously, you will LOVE this BBQ sauce!!! It's totally unreal! My mom whipped some up tonight and it's amazing. I'm kind of picky about my BBQ sauce in general, but this one is top-notch... Sweet and tangy.


No comments:

Post a Comment