Thursday, June 9, 2011

Low carb menu

- Meatloaf with a tomato slice and half an oopsie roll with low carb ketchup
- Celery sticks with cream cheese
- Tuna salad on an oopsie roll

We took the dogs to Grand Mere State Park, which was amazing! It was not even a full hour away. There was about a half mile of a paved trail then about a quarter of a mile of sand dunes, which was very exhausting. Good thing my 50 pound English setter was there to pull me up the dunes and I'm not even joking. We have been working with her to get her NOT to lead when she goes for walks, but desperate times call for desperate measures. She had an absolute ball! My gf kept joking that next time, my heavy ass purse stays in the car or at home because with our drinks, the dogs water and bowl, my purse and the picnic, it was quite a heavy duffle bag for her sling up those huge sand dunes (I'm guessing). The view was so amazing and we had a great workout. Oh yeah, and in case you are wondering, pugs can definitely swim. It was the cutest low carb date ever and we even got some exercise in!

1 comment: