Thursday, March 24, 2016

How I'm going to stop screwing myself over at night and my honey

- One egg
- Three eggs
- Four eggs
- Four eggs
- A whole bottle of bacon ranch dressing
- Half a bottle of lc ketchup

I wake up in the night and fuck myself over by eating condiments like they are a meal.  It's gross.  The middle of the night eating has been going on for over a year now... way more nights than not.  I think it started out in the throes of my anorexia (when I was refeeding) and it just keeps rearing its ugly head.

I know that the being honest thing on here is gonna help me.  Also, I'm going to make a calendar to keep me accountable.

I'm gonna be with my honey for 21 whole days!  Excited!  Flying from Detroit to Phoenix tomorrow... Then, we are going to be at his place until April 6.  April 6-16 is California!!!  We are going up the coast.  Yes, I will be updating you all, of course.

Love,
Angela


1 comment:

  1. You are just the most adorable little thing! Have a fun trip with your honey and i look forward to reading about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete