Sunday, May 15, 2016

Let me take your blood!

- 13 eggs, fried in butter
- A head -o- lettuce
-  mustard
- 3.5 oz sunflower seeds

Weigh in: 165.2 (yay)

I don't know if I mentioned this, but I'm back in school.  I do have my Bachelor's degree, but I'm going for an RN this time.

I'm currently seeking volunteers for the phlebotomy  portion  of the course. *Evil smile*

I almost feel bad for writing this... Like... I'm losing weight and still complaining?  Things still have not been perfect for me.

When I was feeling really disgusted, alone, abandoned last night... What did I do? I ate so much that I was uncomfortably full.  Sure, I made a "good choice," but it still sucks.

I need to have a go-to plan in place for when I am feeling like binging to numb the pain.  UGH.

Note to self: Make appointment for therapist.


No comments:

Post a Comment