Monday, July 18, 2016

All of the excitement

- Seven eggs (maybe less, hard to remember)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Walden Farms whipped peanut butter and jelly
- SF jello with heavy cream mixed in

My GI doc said that my CD is highly treatable!!!  He wants to start me on Remicade asap.  He agreed to let me have my plastic surgery done first and thinks it's good to get that out of the way before beginning my infusion.  Yayyy.

All is good.

August 23rd... abdominoplasty and arm lift.   It was going to be on August 1st, but I cancelled it per the recommendation of a GI doc at the hospital who warned against doing it whilst on the prednisone.  The prednisone will be done on August 12...

Flying down to Arkansas on August 8th to meet with the boyfriend, meet his mom and driving him up here with a carload of his belongings to have us begin our life together.

Exciting and thrillingly scary stuff.

*Schedules appointment with therapist.*  (may as well - my yearly deductible has been met :P)

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you!!! You'll be the first only only person I actually know (blog friends counts as knowing!) who's had the abdominoplasty and arm lift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely not just somebody I know, but a dear friend, Miss Oct. And I'm over the moon (but afraid, too) about the surgery.

    ReplyDelete