Monday, March 21, 2011

Low carb menu

Low carb menu from Sunday

- Oopsie pizza with broccoli crunch salad*
- Tuna muffin with broccoli crunch salad
- Strawberries
- Taco salad with lettuce, taco meat, taco cheese, Daisy sour cream and salsa and green pepper chunks

*I added four hard boiled eggs to this salad after I made it... three diced in and mixed in and one sliced and on top. It's definitely a winner. I also used a small bag of real bacon pieces to save time in the kitchen.

I was really, REALLY wanting to do some emotional eating last night, but instead, I just had a taco salad. I think that it helps to have a plan for when you are about to stuff the whole kitchen in your face. I really should have probably just gone to bed, or worked in my art studio, but instead, I had a big plate of low carb taco salad. I ate about 2/3 of it. I think that it's better to eat something healthy than processed, but why am I still feeding my problems with food?? Now that I think about it, part of the problem was me being thirsty. I just feel SO much better and able to take on my problems when I'm hydrated.

2 comments:

  1. i dont know Ang, I feed my problems too and I hate it. I wish I knew how to stop myself. I have to have SOEMTHING at night to eat or I cant sleep. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I'm the same way! I have been literally going to bed SOOOO late and I know that much of it has to do with the fact that I don't have that bread product or whatever to put me to carb-induced restfulness.

    ReplyDelete