Saturday, March 26, 2011

Self-sabotage for its own sake

Yesterday's Eats

- Chicken veggie soup
- Two tacos on cauliflower shells
- Pepperoni and hot pepper jack cheese on a cauliflower shell
- One tablespoon peanut butter
- Cheerios with skim milk (sigh)

I still can't help but feel like I ate the cheerios as a form of self-sabotage. Why do I say this? I don't even like Cheerios! Ugh. Next time that I go off my freaking low carb diet, it's not gonna be for some nasty, tasteless, cardboard cheerios. Why must I try to mess up my life when things are going well???

My friend asked me if they were at least Honey Nut. No, they weren't. I was robbed.

I woke up in the night to severe stomach pain. When I'm eating the stuff all the time, it doesn't bother me is what is so crazy. I'm actually glad that I don't eat like that anymore.

Edited to add: Who cares about the Cheerios, really? Not me and hopefully not you. They are behind me and I'm stronger than any boxed food product Post or whoever can throw at me!

They were just a good reminder that it simply not.worth.it.

2 comments:

  1. You call Cheerios a binge? Ha!!!!! hahaha

    (from fat girl inside of self).

    Yes, this is a comment from myself. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one moment in your journey. Look at it, accept that it happened, and keep it moving. It was a serving... I am sorry that you felt sick afterwards though. That's not cool.

    Live in the moment, and also live for the future. I know I am. : )

    Much love!!

    ReplyDelete