Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update-ish

I want to update, but what do I say?

I was back to finding myself daily in the drive-thru, so I decided to freeze that right in its tracks.

I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm at 276.0 or 275.0, depending on which weigh-in I want to believe. Either way, that is five pounds down since last update, so I will take it!!!!

I have been making some decent choices and I just brought home a slew of meat and low carb veggies from the grocery store, so the future is bright!!!

Had eggs for breakfast and some pork bbq with home made bbq sauce for lunch.

Resisted the addictive drive thru on the way home from the store.... which is pretty outstanding, considering my habits as of late. I decided not to act like a little addicted rat, but a person with free-will and a mind of her own.

I still feel out of control when I eat white rice, flour, the like............ So best to cut them out of my life completely. It seems I have forgotten that it gets easier the longer that I'm without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment