Day 2 Low Carb Menu - Low Carb 21 Day Challenge
- Tuna salad with tomato on an oopsie roll
- Spaghetti squash casserole
- Low carb vanilla ice cream with natural peanut butter and whipped cream
- Meatloaf sandwich on an oopsie roll with Swiss cheese, mayo and a tomato slice
- Pork chop, breaded with Parmesan cheese and low carb ketchup with mashed cauliflower, butter and a little hot pepper jack cheese
Coming off the carbs is not fun. Since we needed fat to survive back in the day, I guess it's a good thing that our bodies want to hold onto fat... which is why going into fat-burning mode [read: ketosis] feels hellish sometimes. But only at first!!! I know it's not permanent... and I can't wait to be completely feeling normal again by eating this way.
How is everybody else doing out there in bloggerland??