Friday, March 9, 2012

Low carb menu, weigh-in and engagement rings

- Two tuna patties with mayo and low carb ketchup
- Cheese omelet with two sausage patties
- Unpotato salad
- Chicken breast, breaded with parm, dipped in low carb honey mustard
- Two tuna patties with mayo and low carb ketchup

I weighed in this morning at 199.4! Wahooooo! Just a couple days ago, I was up to 203, so that was a welcome number on the scale.

I walked the dogs yesterday, once for about 30 mins and one tiny walk. They loved it and I did too. I also did the ab roller and worked out my abs in a major way. I feel great when I work out. The gf and I have been doing some engagement ring shopping... Now we just need to find a state that will legally marry us! I'm thinking white gold and just a simple type ring.... It's infuriating that most states do not allow it, but eventually that will be the case. My state is just behind the times, I guess. My ring size went from a 10.25 to a size 7.5, so that is huge! Does anybody know any good online resources for rings?

Headed to the chiro today and also headed to the vet for a suspicoius bump on Daisy's eye. It grew now it's looking kind of crusty, so she needs to be seen. Afterward, we are taking the dogs to see my mom and we are taking her dinner. Mashed cauliflower, zucchini flax muffins and parm-breaded chicken breasts are on the menu... Deviled eggs, too.

What is on your agenda for the weekend??

Hope you are all doing well out there in blogger-land... I'm having a pretty good day so far! Scheduled my yearly pap smear for next Friday along with my lab work. We try to make all appointments on Fridays because that is my girlfriend's day off work.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!
    Canada is nice... It's like standing on sacred ground.
    Until that fine day comes..... congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, congrats on the engagement!

    ReplyDelete