Monday, March 19, 2012

Low carb menu

- Turkey, tomato and cheese panini on an oopsie roll
- Pulled pork with low carb ketchup with mashed cauliflower and butter
- Chicken breast, breaded with Parmesan cheese dipped in ranch dressing with mashed cauliflower on the side
- Three tuna patties with mayo

Weigh~in: 198.8.

I had some non-scale victories this past week. I found a couple dresses at the local Goodwill, one was a size large and the other was a medium! I even ordered a size medium for my free t-shirt with my last Netrition order, so it's safe to say that I'm getting smaller. I mean, a medium is small, right? Well, I guess a medium is a medium, but you know what I'm saying ;)

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing, baby. You are getting smaller, but that's not why you're beautiful. You have been and will always be beautiful.

    I'm so proud of you for how far you've come on your health journey. I am also happy because a healthier body means more years that I get to spend with you.

    <3

    ReplyDelete