Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New picture and Mama gets a new pair of shoes!

Here is me and gf at a wedding from a few weeks back!  (She has the shorter hair!) We drove the bride and groom in my dad's mustang from the church to their reception. 

Got two new pairs of Skechers yesterday... One are like house slippers and the other pair are just regular brown shoes... The kind I would wear with jeans or khakis.  I need to get lifts on both of them.  It's nice now that I had my knee surgery that I only need 3/8 of an inch lift, versus a whole inch difference.    I still have one pair at the shoe repair place.  It's going to be nice to have the house slippers to putter around and and have my back be even without needing to wear my actual tennis shoes or boots.

I have a lot of work to do today.... Better get on it!

My meals yesterday were:
- Four eggs
- Two pancakes
- Three pancakes
- Two whole deviled eggs
- Green bean casserole with sausage added

RIP to Mr. Jingles.... His mommy (my super-amazing blog buddy)  must be having a sad day today....

No comments:

Post a Comment