Sunday, November 24, 2013

Low carb menu

- Four eggs
- Three cinnamon flax muffins with butter & Walden's sugar free syrup

The gf is very sick.  She had to get up this morning at 5am and I felt so bad for her.  She could literally hardly talk. She walked our dogs along with their dogs to save having to do two walks whilst she is sick. When our pug got home, he was so cold that he just curled up in a ball on my shoulder and put his cold little pug muzzle into my neck.  I covered him up with his favorite fuzzy blanket and he drifted right to sleep. You know I was loving every minute of it, too... :)

I'm going to start a calender where I keep track of the working out that I do.  My knee with arthritis feels MUCH better when I bike, etc. I did 27 minutes on the bike yesterday and I think that was about perfect. I once heard arthritic joints likened to a rubber band.  If you let it get old and don't use it, it gets stiff and does not want to move. I know that I feel loads better when I'm regularly biking (much better than doing walking, which is too high-impact for my knee).  But walking is a part of my life (luckily) and I'm much more well-equipped to do so when I'm keeping that knee going.  If I'm being honest, I have to get off my lazy butt and get back to the water aerobics class, also.  Those ladies are amazing.

There's a new movie venue that we want to check out this week.  It has regular ticket prices, but it looks like way more fun! Plus, they serve bacon cheeseburgers and drinks.  I think they even wait on you during the movie. SOLD!  I can already see Geneen Roth (who says you should not watch tv while you eat) not approving of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment