Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Seemingly still eggfesting

- One egg
- Two eggs
- Two eggs
- Two eggs
- Quite a bit of mustard
- Four eggs

All fried in butter......

(The last four eggs were made in the middle of the night, which is not ideal, but it beats eating 20 servings of condiments... oh, my life! .)

Planked for 2:50...
 Wow... Doesn't my menu just seem boring?  You know what is funny?  I seriously do not get bored with my menu.  I like knowing what to expect.  I think that some people would get bored with it and prefer adventure and to change things up a bit, but I do like eggs. 



2 comments:

  1. I wish I liked eggs like you like them. You had a good eggfast eggest day. :) Blech, mustard. I wish I liked that too though. Good job in having eggs in the middle of the night rather than more condiments. It's always something isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG yes.... Like my mom says, "If it's not one thing, it's my mother!"

    haha

    ReplyDelete