Sunday, October 13, 2013

Low carb menu and exciting news

- Four eggs
- A few bites of egg salad
- A few bites of pound cake (about a third of a piece)
- Low carb waffle with butter and Walden's syrup

I woke up feeling horrible (due to the nasty, terrible jello parfait that was obviously past its prime), so I didn't eat a whole lot. 

I've been doing the recumbent bike most days, at least half an hour and it seems to be helping with my knee.

Guess what!  My lil sister asked me to be her maid of honor!  (She is about 13 years my junior)... Excited!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister! You will be a gorgeous maid of honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm so happy for her! She is only 19, but they've been dating for a few years now... Young love at its best... :) Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete