Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Low carb menu

- Four eggs
- BBQ pork chop

Getting some work done, but I wanted to pop and in log what I ate.

Tomorrow, the gf has a new client meeting (for pet sitting) and on Thursday, she has a behavior counseling session.  I generally go along with her (especially for new clients and behavior counseling), but it's her baby and I'm just there to support her.  I think we are taking the pug, too!   It's exciting to be getting new clients.

We also bought some candy, so hopefully we will have some Trick-or-Treaters. 


2 comments:

  1. Does you girlfriend pet sit in home? Thinking about future vacation (if I ever have that luxury!) and will need someone to feed fresh fruit and veggies to the sugar gliders each day. :) Indianapolis might be too far for her to travel each day though. Maybe Matt is my best option if ever I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she does pet sit in people's homes. That way, they know that their babies are taken care of in their natural environment and not some boarding place. She falls in love with all her fur babies that she cares for, so it's almost like they are our dogs' cousins. It's way adorable. That is so cute that the sugar babies get fresh produce daily. I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete