Saturday, October 8, 2011

Low carb menu and zucchini taco shells

- Unpotato salad
- Swiss cheeseburger with tomato, onions, mustard, mayo and low carb ketchup on an oopsie roll
- Tilapia parmesan
- Zucchini taco shell with ground beef seasoned with home made taco seasoning, with tomato, onion, sour cream and salsa
- Pumpkin bake

Wow these zucchini taco shells are awesome! I ended up starting off with making a double batch, but then I decided to make another double batch. Good thing that they freeze up well because I have twenty-four low carb shells to use now!

I have always enjoyed cooking, probably because I love eating and taking care of other people... plus I love to make things in general (think queen of crafts type) but before low-carb, I did much of it from-a-box. I now have come to enjoy cooking with real ingredients without bar codes. Making stuff yourself really gives you the power to control what goes in, but more importantly, what stays out.

Low carb taco party at my place!

No comments:

Post a Comment