Saturday, October 29, 2011

Menu

- Zucchini lasagna
- Piece of chicken breast, breaded with pork rinds dipped in low carb honey mustard
- Chinese buffet

We took my mom out for dinner at the Chinese buffet and I decided to have a deviation. The cause for celebration is her being done with chemo! Radiation starts soon. I ate way too much. I felt like crap. I still feel kind of like I have a hangover from all the nasty food I ingested. It made me think, "Wow, I used to eat like this all the time... No wonder I never had any energy."

Dear body,
We are back to low carb foods til Thanksgiving... don't worry!

2 comments:

  1. how do you make your low carb lasagna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the recipe I use http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/nonoodle_lasagna.html only I use an extra can of tomato sauce, basil instead of Italian seasoning and I also sub out half of the ground beef for sausage.

    ReplyDelete