- Two tuna patties on an oopsie roll with mayo, lettuce and tomato dipped in low carb ketchup
- Four hot dogs with an oopsie with tomato, mayo, mustard and low carb ketchup
- Two pieces of low carb pizza with sausage, ham, pepperoni, mozzarella and natural vodka sauce
- Low carb peanut butter cookies
- A few sugar free chocolate chips
These peanut butter cookies are REALLY good! I made a triple batch and I actually froze three bags of them to make drumstick treat later on in the year. I'm just setting myself up for success and this time of year, I'm really on this mindset that I deserve "treats" and I know better than to think that high-carb processed candy is the way to go, plus the drumstick treat is sooo decadent.
I asked my girlfriend if three drumstick treats should be enough to get us through the Christmas season, just joking around and she replied, "Yeah, but what are you going to eat?"
Drumstick treat has many layers, but it's worth the extra work in the kitchen to make a home made, from scratch dish that you know you and your loved ones can enjoy guilt-free this year.