Saturday, December 3, 2011

Low carb menu

- Unpotato salad
- Pork chop, breaded with egg and parmesan cheese
- Sausage patty
- Half pound burger with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, mustard and low carb ketchup on an oopsie roll
- Deviled eggs
- Low carb peanut butter fudge
- Unpotato salad

We've all been there, I think. The point where somebody finds your blog who you really REALLY don't want to and then you just feel so... vulnerable. I thought about turning it to private, but I like all the feedback that I get from you all and all... plus I feel like I'm putting the low carb word "out there" so to speak.

What have you guys done when people who you would never show you blog to in a zillion years have found you? Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Fortunately I haven't had this happen, (so far!)but I have sometimes thought about it and wondered how I would react. My thoughts are to ignore them. Easier to say that do I know. Sorry, I'm not much help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, that person is in the wrong. They should not be prying. If they actually had the "balls" to mention it to you, they need to get a life.

    I would basically keep doing what you are doing, babe. Ignore the intrusion, and keep your head up. You're amazing, and all of us that have the honor of really knowing you, see you.

    <333

    ReplyDelete