Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Donate to Linda Sue!

I get 99% of my recipes from Linda Sue's recipe site.

Even if it's just a couple dollars, please consider making a donation to keep her site running.

She is an inspiration to all of us with her recipe site and she never asks for anything in return. She has devoted countless hours to testing recipes, rating recipes, taking photos and presenting us with invaluable information.

I've made a couple donations in the past and my gf and I donated $25 more tonight. It's a small price to pay for all of the terrific information that Linda has given us.

Thank you, Linda!

3 comments:

  1. Every Holiday season, I make a goon donation to one blog that I'd been using alot.... just a way to say thanks!
    I thrive on comments... but other blogs, maybe they need a love gift.
    So - done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome, Anne! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete