Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Low carb menu and weigh-in

- Two tuna patties with cheese, mayo and low carb ketchup
- Turkey~ham~cheese~tomato paninni on an oopsie roll with low carb honey mustard
- Chicken/broccoli (cauliflower) "rice" with Dottie's cream of mushroom soup as a base for the sauce
- Two more tuna patties
- Another paninni

Weekly Wednesday weigh-in: 200.6. Three pounds UP from last week. Ughhh... I am going to focus more on stopping eating when I'm satisfied. Too often, the food is just so good and I don't want the experience to end, so I will eat everything on my plate, even if I don't need it to be satisfied.

I'm also going to focus more on drinking more water so that my hunger-signal does not go off when I'm just thirsty. I'm also going to steer clear from eating out and if I do, it will be just a regular restaurant, NOT a buffet.

I also had my little brother and sister down for the weekend, and while I stayed almost 100% on plan, I went a little crazy with the amount of food, etc. Instead of eating three pieces of low carb pizza, I would be okay with one piece and maybe a scrambled egg or two.... that kind of thing.

Hope you are all having an enjoyable leap day!

No comments:

Post a Comment