Friday, February 17, 2012

Low carb menu

- Sausage, egg and cheese on an oopsie roll
- Half a piece of shepherd's pie
- Three tuna patties with low carb ketchup
- Two pieces of lemon pound cake with low carb lemon frosting

Headed to the dermatologist today. My mom had a melanoma and I have a lot of moles, so they do a once-over each year. Last year, they removed two moles and took biopsies, which came back benign, thank goodness. Then, I'm getting my taxes done. They made a mistake last year, so I'm hopeful that they can rectify their error. It will amount to me getting an extra thousand or so back, so they'd better! We are taking the dogs to see my mom and are having dinner over there. I made a double recipe of the shepherd's pie and we are taking some of the pink cake from Valentine's Day.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment: