Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Low carb menu

-Pork bbq with home made bbq sauce
- Unptoato salad
- Two poached eggs on a buttered oopsie roll
- Quarter pound hamburger on half an oopsie with tomato and onion
- BBQ chicken quarter with low carb bbq sauce
- Low carb brownie with peanut butter frosting

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! Angie and I exchanged gifts last night. She got me a beautiful recipe book which is full of blank recipe cards and is just gorgeous. She said that I should have my own cookbook and I've been searching for a way to organize my favorite recipes. I also received a beautiful angel. I'm big on my guardian angel and it has a beautiful love quote carved into it and she is holding a heart. She also got me a heart coffee mug (I drink a LOT of coffee), a rose bush plant, a wood wick candle and a Dog Whisperer magazine. (She is an ambassador for Cesar Milan). We couldn't resist because it was midnight and she has a long shift today.

I got her new cologne, a lily candle holder, the rest of the Harry Potter dvds, candy and a beanie baby.

I made a pink low carb pound cake and I will probably make some cute pink frosting to go on it.

2 comments:

  1. Candy, eh?
    *wink*
    Just the good kind!
    Happy Valentine's Day to the Happy Couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sweet tooth is limited to low carb sweets as of late... A minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips! Thanks for the Valentine wishes... I think we are going out for a tasty (low carb for me) meal.

      Delete