Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Low carb menu

- Shepherd's pie
- Two sausage patties
- Cheese omelet
- Low carb brownie with peanut butter frosting
- Low carb options at the Old Country Buffet, including salad, chicken, ham, burger patties and a bite of cottage cheese

Headed to the knee surgeon this morning. I wonder if he will think that I need surgery again or what. I have some questions/concerns for him, which I'm writing down because who knows when I will see him again. Last time I saw him, it was December 1 and I was not yet on my cane.... Now I forget to use it half the time.

We made it through Valentine's Day, yall!

I'm off to whip up some cheese omelets before we have to leave.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy dinner and fingers crossed on the leg!... well.... ABOUT the leg - at any rate!

    ReplyDelete