Friday, January 31, 2014

Eggies in the morning

- Cinnamon flax muffin with butter

From Finley's
- Burger patty with swiss cheese, lettuce, mayo, mustard and a little onion
- Cottage cheese
- Broccoli with butter

- Four eggs

I did not get my four eggs in the morning like I always do!  There is nothing quite like it... I mix up 1/4 cup of heavy cream with four eggs and scramble them with lots of coconut oil... Topped with some sugar free ketchup and it's a breakfast fit for a queen.  The dogs always get a little bite of Mommy's eggies, which they love.

We met my brother for lunch so I wanted to save my appetite for lunchtime.

Work is busy, busy, busy and life is good.

3 comments:

  1. I love my eggies too. Mashed up with good New Zealand butter (best butter in the world!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doggies enjoy a bite of your eggies! so cute. I give Loki a taste of cream cheese whenever I have it to dip spicy porks rinds into. Since he begs and begs for a taste of the pork rinds I offered him one today. Ew… no thankyou, he says! Too spicey. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judith - I must try the New Zealand butter....

    Oct - It's our job to spoil our fur babies... :)

    ReplyDelete