Monday, September 12, 2011

Low carb menu

- Green beans with butter
- Hamburger with hot pepper cheese, onions, lettuce, ketchup and ranch dressing
- Two hot dogs on an oopsie roll with Swiss cheese, onions, mustard and low carb ketchup
- Too many pistachios (probably three servings @ 5 carbs per serving, so not bad)
- Hamburger on an oopsie roll with onions, mustard, low carb ketchup with mayo

I wear a lot of big shirts for sleep shirts and quite often, they are a reminder as to how far I've come. They are men's size 2x, which used to be actually my size. I had no choice but to wear a men's t-shirt because I had grown so large that it was the only thing that would fit. Now, I pull out the bagginess of it and while part of is a little unbelievable, it's just a good indicator of how far I have come. I know that I have lost around 12 inches off my bust measurement and I've come so far, but the t-shirt test really puts it into perspective.

I used to have these fantasies when I was at my highest weight (306.4 pounds) that I would be soooo cute if I only lost the weight. I basically let my fat suit be the reason for everything. I am not in love because I am fat. I am not in a good career because I am fat. He or she does not want to be my friend because I am fat. What if they don't want to be my friend because I'm a bitch half the time? What if wasn't in love because I was afraid of rejection, so I hardly even put myself out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment