Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Low carb menu

- Two hot dogs with onions, mustard and low carb ketchup on an oopsie roll
- Two slices of low carb deep dish pizza with sausage, ham, pepperoni, marinara sauce with no sugar added and mozzarella
- Big burger on an oopsie roll with tomato, onion, mustard, mayo and low carb ketchup on an oopsie roll
- Atkins cheesecake
- A few appetizer meatballs
- Two hot dogs with onions, mustard and low carb ketchup on an oopsie roll

I ate the last couple things so late-night that I almost considered putting them on the next day's menu. I don't like it when I do late-night eating, but I was so hungry. I need to do a better job of spacing out my meals and not just eating because I feel like stuffing my face.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to not think about a growling tummy. The things you ate were low carb at least. But I know it's difficult to put away a habit (even a not-so-bad one) once the body starts expecting it.

    Maybe it's a little like our Buddy cat. He sings and celebrates when he hears Cro's truck pull in the garage after work each evening. He is accustomed to getting a few kitty treats tossed one at a time for him to run, pounce and gobble up as Cro eats dinner. He always loves it when either of us return home but he only sings and prances like that for Cro and only if it's evening. :)

    ReplyDelete