Thursday, September 15, 2011

Low carb menu

- Low carb cole slaw, made without the carrot
- Swiss cheese burger with onions, mustard, mayo and low carb ketchup on an oopsie roll
- Three hot dogs with onions, mustard and low carb ketchup on an oopsie
- Unpotato salad
- Low carb macaroons

The gf and I made Nancy's un-potato salad together and wow... It turned out more than great. I actaully think it's better that potato salad because I don't even love that that much... but this stuff is such a keeper! The gf really doesn't love potato salad, but she was alll over this one! I sent her with a bowl-full to work and she ate it first thing in the morning! Good thing I also included a couple pieces of low carb cheesecake in her lunch.

Nancy, your recipe is so amazing!

Linda Sues' cole slaw recipe is also very good. It kind of tastes like the KFC cole slaw, only better because you can eat it knowing that it's not spiking your blood sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment