I'm not going to binge like I did last night. Instead, I'm going to eat until I'm satisfied. There are actually probably several different options that I can eat that are low-carb and that is what I plan on doing. sauteed green beans
- egg drop soup with green onions on top
- salad with ranch dressing
- meat on a stick - not sure if I like this and not sure if it's low carb
- Mongolian bbq where they cook the food for you after you've loaded up your plate
I'm visualizing myself leaving the buffet, feeling:
- worth it
- light on my feet (well, my foot since I'm in non-weight bearing mode)
- like a million bucks
- able to conquer anything
I'm getting myself geeked up about making the right choices...
I would say wish me luck, but who needs luck when you have a PLAN??