Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Low carb options at a Chinese buffet?

We are going to the Chinese buffet tonight.... with my friend M and my gf... We are going as a birthday celebration for the gf.

I'm not going to binge like I did last night. Instead, I'm going to eat until I'm satisfied. There are actually probably several different options that I can eat that are low-carb and that is what I plan on doing. sauteed green beans
  • egg drop soup with green onions on top
  • salad with ranch dressing
  • meat on a stick - not sure if I like this and not sure if it's low carb
  • Mongolian bbq where they cook the food for you after you've loaded up your plate
That is really enough for one meal if you think about it. I just don't want to feel how I felt last night after pigging out.

I'm visualizing myself leaving the buffet, feeling:
  • lovely
  • pretty
  • worth it
  • light on my feet (well, my foot since I'm in non-weight bearing mode)
  • like a million bucks
  • satisfied
  • fulfilled
  • able to conquer anything
I know that the people I'm going with will be making high-carb choices, but that has nothing to do with what I choose to eat.

I'm getting myself geeked up about making the right choices...

I would say wish me luck, but who needs luck when you have a PLAN??

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment