- Cheesy turkey, mushroom, broccoli, cauliflower casserole topped with bacon
- Low carb brownies with low carb chocolate frosting
- Dottie's green bean casserole
- Three hot dogs with cheese and onions on an oopsie roll with mayo, mustard and low carb ketchup
- Cheesy turkey, mushroom, broccoli, cauliflower casserole with bacon on top
I weighed in at 200.8 this morning. Must have been all of the brownies I've been eating and I'm sure the Absolut vodka on Thanksgiving did not help, either. Plus, I've been eating extra food just because it was Thanksgiving week, which really makes no sense, but is somehow justified in my own mind. I'm ready to get back under 200 and to my goal weight of 175, darnit!
I go to the surgeon today and we will see what he says. I'm sure x-rays will be involved along with getting some good, low carb groceries.
Keep on keeping on, ya'll... That is my motto!