Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 143

Day 143 Low Carb

- Side salad with ranch dressing
- One chicken strip with ranch dressing
- One mozz stick with ranch dressing

I wasn't hungry today because I was feeling so sick. Even water was not staying down.... then I had to attend my stepmom's 40th birthday dinner. Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. I figured I wasn't contagious since I've been sick for days now. It was definitely fun to see everybody and I feel much better now.

Several schools in SW Michigan have been closed, due to illness. I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing!

Be well, everybody! I swear what got me through this illness quickly was water, water, water!

2 comments:

  1. Feel better! Sorry to hear you being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... I do already... It seems like everybody is sick lately.

    ReplyDelete