* Exercise: 31 minutes on recumbant bike
- Tuna salad with tomato and swiss on an oopsie roll
- Easy Low-Carb Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup
- Bacon cheeseburger off the grill with lettuce, tomato, onion, reduced sugar ketchup, mustard and mayo on an oopsie roll
- Cinnamon cheesecake with whipped cream
The great thing about the cinnamon cheesecake is cinnamon may naturally lower blood glucose levels. Finally, you can have your cake and eat it, too! I added about 3 tablespoons of cinnamon into mine... and it's devine! I chose it partly because I have no sour cream on hand, but also because of its amazing blood sugar lowering properties!
I'm now down 36.2 pounds and feeling great. That is over half a pound a day! It's about 0.54 lbs a day which seems like a lot. That is two whole sticks of butter a day! Not that I am avoiding butter - that is probably what my body needs the most. Not margarine or "I can't believe.." but the real thing... 100% butter, baby!
I really love eating low-carb and I really am so glad that Dr. Atkins wrote his book back in 1972. If you are not losing as quickly, that is just because I have a lot more than you to lose, I'm sure.