DAY 80 Low Carb Food Journal
- Ham and swiss on a grilled oopsie with tomato
- Salad with cucumbers, cheese, tomatoes, onions and ranch
- Swiss cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, onion & LC ketchup on an oopsie
- A slice of pound cake with peanut butter frosting
- 1 slice deluxe american cheese
The best thing about this pound cake... besides the 10 grams of protein... If you use your favorite no-carb liquid sweetener instead of granulated Splenda, it's only three net carbs per slice. In the past, I've put strawberries and whipped cream on this... as it makes the most decadent strawberry shortcake... Warning, may cause second helpings!