Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Low carb menu

"If you wonder what you were doing in the past, look at your body; to know what will happen to you in the future, look at your mind." ~Dalai Lama

- Parmesan breaded pork chop with low carb ketchup
- Dottie's green bean casserole with hamburger added
- Two low carb brownies with peanut butter frosting
- Two pieces of meatloaf
- Another pork chop with broccoli and cauliflower with a little cheddar cheese

My girlfriend got my car running again! We took my car over to Autozone and they said my battery would not hold a charge, so we got a replacement and she put it in along with some coolant. I'm too impressed and happy to be back on the road again.

Weigh-in tomorrow because it's the first of the month. I feel like I have lost some weight this month.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for significant others who have knowledge to fix stuff! I'm having my radiator replaced Thursday. I wouldn't have known anything was wrong until it blew up if left on my own!

    Good luck with. Your weigh-in. I wish I was patient enough to do it once per month. I need to work on the patience thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote.... Three cheers for getting things done!

    ReplyDelete