Monday, January 2, 2012

Two Thousand Twelve

I did the obligatory weigh-in for January 1, and I'm back in the 100's!

I weighed in at 199.4 and I actually got a weigh-in of 197 point-something, too, but I stepped on time and time again and it was between this number and that number.

Either way, I'm glad that I survived the holiday season and I'm less than what I started the season out at. Getting on the scale is SO HARD for me and I have no clue why.

Last January 1, I weighed in at 280.8, so this is certainly an improvement. I did not get serious about low carbing until late February/early March, so it's clear that it really works for me.

Yesterday was spent very hung-over.

I'm determined to get to a normal weight this year and I'm very excited about it! With the help of eating smallish, low-carb meals consisting of real foods and Jillian kicking my ass through the work outs, I have no doubt that I will achieve my goals!

Happy New Year, ya'll!

Angieloo

4 comments:

  1. I have no doubt either! Judging by your past determination and performance you will achieve those goals and then some. You go, girl!

    And Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Judith!

    We're gonna make this year OUR year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn skippy! (Not sure what that means but I have a friend who says that and it always makes me smile :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and Happy New Year! It's great to enter the new year in onederland!

    ReplyDelete