DAY 100 - If I can get to day 100, anybody can....
- Cottage cheese from Cracker Barrel
- Half pound bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, ketchup and mayo on an oopsie from Cracker Barrel
- A piece of peanut butter cheesecake
- 1 oz raw almonds/walnuts mix
- A small grilled pork rib with reduced sugar ketchup
- Four jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese
- Shrimp dipped in low carb cocktail sauce*
To make this cocktail sauce, I just mixed Heinz reduced sugar ketchup with some Horseradish. It turned out so good! I learned this easy recipe when I worked at this deli. Start out by just adding a little bit of horseradish and slowly add more, tasting it as you go. I use at least a couple teaspoons per half cup... at least. Every day when we would have deep fried shrimp for the special, I would be in charge of whipping this easy two-ingredient cocktail sauce.