Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 95: Alive, Alive!

Day 95 Low Carb Foods

- Grilled hamburger with colby jack cheese, romaine lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo, mustard and reduced sugar ketchup - on an oopsie roll
- Broccoli mushroom casserole
- 3 low carb pancakes with Walden's sugar free pancake syrup and a sausage patty
- Grilled hamburger with swiss with lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard, mayo, ketchup on an oopsie

Exercise:
1 mile brisk walk

I went to the park with my 4 year old niece and her baby brother. She is like, 4 going on 20 with her vocabulary. She has recently been quoted as saying, "There are lots of fun activities in pre-kindergarten." My niece is so cute. You would think she would call me "Aunt Angela..." but she prefers to shorten it to simply "Aunt." She learned several months ago that I just love it when she calls me "her silly little aunt." What I really love is her calling me little!! Nobody has called me that! We had a lot of fun at the park. My nephew could not stop grinning when I was swinging him in the park's baby swing. The whole point of this journey is being able to live more. The "baby" is almost not even a baby anymore... How time flies when you are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment